What's new

The Golden Globes (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Stunt Coordinator
I was pulling for Leo and "The Aviator" to win Best Picture and Best Actor.:emoji_thumbsup: Sorry, I feel "Sideways" is overrated:thumbsdown:, but I'm not saying it's a bad film, just sufficient as entertainment for an indie film.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Bravo. I think either WED or THR, but I don't remember when they said. Look it up over at Bravo's website and I'm sure you will quickly find it.

Full telecast, not just highlights, as I understood it.

Lisa Marie - worst appearance of the evening, agreed.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I'm happy for the Sideways win since it's #1 on my Top 10, for now that is.

I figured Hilary would make a joke about forgetting to thank her husband and she pulled it off perfectly.

Robin William's acceptance speech was funny, as was Jim Carrey and Will Ferrel.

I was suprised that Clive and Natalie won. I figured Thomas and Virginia would win. Clive looked weird without the 3 days growth on his face. His look said to me "Bond. James Bond." :)

Best looking women of the night: Nicole Kidman Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Hilary Swank, Mariska Hargitay, the whole cast of Desperate Houswives (Eva is short!), Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, Virginia Madsen, Scarlett Johanson and above all, Charlize Theron. Only Charlize could have pulled off the short black hair as sexy as she did. Mmm, mmm, good!

On the guys side, I liked Robin Williams silver bow tie and shoes, and Johnny Depp shows why he is unique when it comes to dressing for awards ceremonies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks