What's new

THE GOLDEN GIRLS: Season Five on MAY 9th, 2006! (1 Viewer)

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
They also hiked the price of Scrubs: Season 3 & GG, I pre-ordered for a reason yet they inflate the price.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I'm just glad the show is continuing to come out and fairly quickly. I miss bonus material but I'm not surprised by it's absence. I'd love to see more commentaries but don't expect many of them and I think a joint commentary is probably out of the question since the GG's apparantly do not socialize together. But separate commentaries from Betty, Rue & Bea would be great.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Since tvshowsondvd has failed to show as discart and back cover, here are some interesting info:

This update just in from UltimateDisney -

April 28, 2006 - UD has only recently received a review copy of "Dinosaurs" The Complete First and Second Seasons, which makes the likelihood of a full critique by release date unlikely, though still a goal. Meanwhile, it can be confirmed that "The Golden Girls" The Complete Fifth Season contains audio commentaries on six episodes, with stars Betty White, Rue McClanahan, and Bea Arthur each flying solo on their tracks.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
"A beam of moonlight hit my cleavage. Suddenly, the band began to play. It was at that moment I realized my bossoms had the power to make music !"

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Sitcomsonline.com has a review up, it appears to be uncut (the shortest episode is 22:45, the longest 24:00, but it is conceivable that some episodes on the disc may be longer than the NBC airings were).

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Let's hope we get the announcement for the 6th season soon too!
I hope for a late August release date for that..

edit:

Finally ONE DAY b4 the release, the back cover! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks