What's new

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone heard anything about the replacement disc? I got an email from Universal for the Hitchcock Psycho replacement request and they asked me to send shipping info and a photo of the discs or receipt. I haven’t had a reply from Warner.

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
Well... my preference is Lee Meriwether, who, sadly, was only in the movie, but Newmar'll do in a pinch. ;)

Me, I enjoyed Ms. Eartha Kitt as Catwoman the most. However, I also enjoyed Ms. Lee, as well...and have come to particularly appreciate Miss Julie in a new, exciting way. Her smile and mischievous nature gave her Catwoman a lot of heft and depth I had never appreciated as much as I do now. :D:D:D

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Bumping this thread and getting back to THE FLINTSTONES: THE COMPLETE SERIES SET: Has anyone yet received the S1/D1 replacement disc with the restored missing audio effects for Episode 17?

CHEERS! :)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Don't we all? :emoji_hearts:
I preferred Eartha Kitt - but Ms. Newmar will do in a pinch ... I couldn't wait for the Bat-Girl episodes :D
1608955104991.png

1608955171111.png

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Missing laugh tracks seem to be a serious issue with so many TV sitcom releases. :(

CHEERS! :)
Some episodes of Hazel on Antenna TV are missing the laugh track. It's odd to see the actors pausing after "funny" lines to make room for the laugh track which results in a lot of dead air.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks