The Canadian Conspiracy-will we ever get this?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Chris Bardon, May 18, 2004.

1. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

Is there any chance that this movie will ever see the light of day again? There's actually an imdb entry for it now (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285470/) which is a start.

Hopefully, with the release of SCTV this will see the light of day. I found it odd that it was never mentioned in Dave Thomas' SCTV book though. Still, as one of the few people that I know who has seen this movie, I'd really like to own a copy and be able to introduce a bunch of new people to it.

For those who never got to see this, it was a 60 minutes style spoof that was an expose of how Canadians were slowly infiltrating the American entertainment industry in a plan to take over. A similar tone to Canadian Bacon, but much funnier.

2. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

Do you have a Greene Card? [​IMG]

3. Francois Caron

Francois Caron Cinematographer

Francois Caron
    What the...

CHRIS!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO MENTION THAT!!!

To all Americans. There is no Canadian Conspiracy. There never has, there never will be. It's all an illusion. Now go back to watching your American made movies and TV shows in total confidence.

Chris, "they" finally managed to break Eugene Levy. Don't let "them" break you as well!

[​IMG]

Loved that mockumentary! Only got to see it once many years ago, but I remember it very well. As for IF it'll ever be re-released, who knows. The IMDB entry doesn't even list any company info. It could very well be in legal limbo.