What's new

The Atlanta Aqaurium (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
To you Atlanta residents, or people that keep up with this stuff, when is the ETA on this thing. I thought it was supposed to be passed Centennial Park, but didn't even see the land cleared. I know this aquarium is supposed to be the aquarium that beats all aquariums, will make Tennessee look like a fish bowl, but is it anywhere in the near future?

Josh Lowe

Screenwriter
i think they're still arguing about money. at least that's what i heard last night at a party from someone who's somehow involved with the project. something about someone wanting a $20 million freebie or something crazy like that. politics.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I heard something about this a while back and was happy to hear that Ga will be getting it's own aqaurium. Then I never heard anything again. To be honest I forgot. I think the land has been cleared back when I heard a rumor I was driving 85 south and I believe right after where Ga 400 merges onto 85 South it is the land on the right. IIRC you will still be on that noisy bridge when you see it. I wish they would hurry. That would be a great place to go in ATL.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks