What's new

Pre-Order The Apartment: Limited Edition (1960) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
General rule of thumb -- most simultaneous releases with be A+B. If Arrow has a UK release a year or two ago then it's a good chance the UK item may be locked. The website is no more accurate (or only slightly more so) than Zavvi or Amazon.
Arrow is also fairly bad about the Region Hexagon matching the actual disc codes

There are half dozen confirmations that the UK APARTMENT is Region A+B compatible, but not likely REgion C.
The Arrow Limited Edition of Carrie that came out last week will not play when I change the region on my player to A - this is definitely B-locked. However, Shout Factory released their version last year, so that's understandable. The UK Apartment plays regions A+B.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The Arrow Limited Edition of Carrie that came out last week will not play when I change the region on my player to A - this is definitely B-locked. However, Shout Factory released their version last year, so that's understandable. The UK Apartment plays regions A+B.
The same with The Thing.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

Items that Arrow releases exclusively in UK are commonly region B locked -- Carrie and The Thing both fit the pattern of being locked and Arrow doesn't have a US release

Ronin, The Apartment, A Fish Called Wanda, Pulse, Whisky Galore, Don't Torture a Duckling with near simultaneously release dates from Arrow are generally the same discs and play A or B fune

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Guess I was one of the lucky ones. Got my set delivered today from Amazon. It is a beautiful set and the transfer is luminous. $22.09 final pre-order guarantee price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks