What's new

Pre-Order The 3-D Nudie-Cuties Collection (3D Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
The only part of the movie in 3-D is the color footage that Coppola shot. i don't recall where it's placed into the black & white feature.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
I was not aware that only part of Bellboy was in 3D. I watched the rest of it last night and the last reel was well done 3D. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Another fine release from 3D Archives.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Thanks!

We have some projection instruction documents which did not make it onto the disc in time. I was hoping the text on the back cover would have made it clear that the 3-D footage is only the final segment of the film.

I'll scan those projection notes and post on our website.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I'm guessing this is encoded the same way as The Mask, where the whole feature is encoded MVC to avoid any HDMI "weirdness"?

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I finally updated my website with the process behind the design of this release, though it was all relatively straightforward! Check it out here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks