What's new

Pre-Order The 3-D Nudie-Cuties Collection (3D Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Attachments

• 242582_front.jpg
    242582_front.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Apparently I'm the first one to admit to pre-ordering this.

Lots of us will be buying it. There are probably PG-rated films from the 70's that show more skin than these. I expect they will be very Russ Meyer-like.

Last edited:

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
The cover suggests this is anaglyph 3D, a format I absolutely hate. Does anybody know if this is anaglyph or polarized ?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Are the films both 3D and non-3D? (I can't physically see 3D, which is why I'm asking.)

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
You know, I like to support classic 3D releases, and have found myself descending into schlock with “September Storm”, “Jivaro”, “The Maze”, “Gog” etc. etc. , but this is too far for me! I will not be ordering “Nudie Cuties”! :3dglasses:

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
You know, I like to support classic 3D releases, and have found myself descending into schlock with “September Storm”, “Jivaro”, “The Maze”, “Gog” etc. etc. , but this is too far for me! I will not be ordering “Nudie Cuties”! :3dglasses:

Hooray! One more copy that someone that wants to support 3D can buy! :3dglasses:

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel

Well, I can't speak for Nudie Cuties, but if September Storm, Jivaro, The Maze and Gog are schlock...then give me more of that delicious schlock!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks