What's new

The 2012 American Idol #11 HTF RAF MEMORIAL TOP TEN CHALLENGE (2 Viewers)

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
Well, Elise is gone now but not surprising given her bottom 3 standing for some time now. When I ranked them for the contest, I thought Elise would have a better outcome than she did. If she has the right song choices, something like Stevie Nicks or a good rock vocal then she can stand out much more. However, I still think she is better than Phillip and can't believe some enjoy his style. More than likely, he is getting all the girl votes this year for his looks more than anything else. Scotty last year had great vocals to back it up, but Phillip I don't see it.

VOTEFORHOLIECAV

Auditioning
Real Name
Ross
I dont like her in the bottom 3. PLEASE VOTE FOR HERN EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM NOW ON! THE VOTING TIMES ARE FROM TWO HOURS AFTER THE SHOW! VOTE FOR THE FULL TIME EACH WEEK!!!!:cool:

NolanJ

Second Unit
VOTEFORHOLIECAV said:
I dont like her in the bottom 3. PLEASE VOTE FOR HERN EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM NOW ON! THE VOTING TIMES ARE FROM TWO HOURS AFTER THE SHOW! VOTE FOR THE FULL TIME EACH WEEK!!!!:cool:
I will not vote for her but only because you are spamming our boards!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
:(
I love The girl and would be happy to see her win, she won't.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I just want to clarify that I am not "Ross." ;)
He speaks wisdom, though! At least I'm out of the cellar. . .

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
VOTEFORHOLIECAV said:
Wait a minute, he wants us to vote for HERN. who is HERN?

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
Really good show last night, I enjoyed the most Joshua and Hollie though. Skylar was still good, but I give the edge to those two. For who goes, I would say bottom 3 will be:
Phillip, Jessica and Skylar and a toss-up between Phillip or Jessica going home.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
This week's results:-

Carl Miller 10

Yee Ming 12

Jeffrey_H 12

Tony D 15

NolanJ 15

Phil Taylor 19

Patrick Sun 19

Aaron Silverman 21

Well done Carl for getting this spot-on again! And Patrick as well (so Aaron takes over the wooden spoon). Nolan had omitted Skylar and doesn't score anything either.

With two spot-ons in a row Carl takes over the lead, although Hollie's continued survival means she'll hit him for at least 5 pts even if she goes next week.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Hollie is going to land me in my usual bottom three position of this contest...but I'm still rooting for her!

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Originally Posted by Carl Miller /t/318418/the-2012-american-idol-11-htf-raf-memorial-top-ten-challenge/60#post_3923091
Hollie is going to land me in my usual bottom three position of this contest...but I'm still rooting for her!
Unless Hollie wins, I doubt that. Poor girl keeps landing in the bottom three/two, I'd guess she's going next week, regardless of how well she does, or not.

At this stage, it's all about fanbase, and less to do with actual performance.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
As I posted in the main AI thread, Holly really blew it last night. For the first time ever, I actually liked Phillip's last song, but I just don't care for most of that type of music overall. Joshua, as usual, blew the roof off with that performance and got the highest praise ever on the show for any season. He is still my favorite that I can't wait to hear when his songs come out after Idol. Jessica was also a stand out in the last performance she did which I think gets her in the top 3 easy.
The bottom two will be: Phillip and Holly with Holly going home.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
This week's results:-

Jeffrey_H 12
Yee Ming 14

Carl Miller 15

Tony D 16

NolanJ 17

Patrick Sun 23
Phil Taylor 24

Aaron Silverman 24

Well done Jeffrey for getting this spot-on, and with that he retakes the lead after Carl and I had a turn each as leader.

Three left, six permutations, which hurts the head to think too much about. Jeffrey is currently in the lead but placed Jessica and Phillip at #5 & #6, so will take a hit of at least 6 pts between the two; in contrast while Carl is 3 pts behind Jeffrey, his top 3 is intact, meaning he might score no further points at all if he gets all 3 spot-on, or at most will I think score 4 more. I'll score at least 2 more points, while Tony will score at least 3 on Phillip and Nolan will also score at least 3 between Joshua and Jessica. All to play for between the top five. (No disrespect to you guys, but Patrick, Phil and Aaron are clearly out of the running).

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Dammit - only tied for last ... Aaron - would you please get out of my spot so I can solely claim the ultimate suckage? :P

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Originally Posted by Phil Taylor /t/318418/the-2012-american-idol-11-htf-raf-memorial-top-ten-challenge/60#post_3925002
Dammit - only tied for last ... Aaron - would you please get out of my spot so I can solely claim the ultimate suckage?

Sorry Phil, between the two of you I think Aaron's going to 'suck more'. Even if Joshua goes next week he gets hit for 6, and then at least 4 more points on Phillip and Jessica, for a final score of 34 at best. If I figure it right, your max (worst) further score is 9 more (if Joshua wins with Jess 2nd) for a total of 33.

Patrick's probably not in the running for 'ultimate suckage', since he's got Phillip and Jessica in his top 3 for minimal (possibly zero) points on them, and has Joshua at #6 for a max hit of 5 pts if Joshua wins.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Yee-Ming said:
Sorry Phil, between the two of you I think Aaron's going to 'suck more'.  
Well dangit - apparently I can't even win at the worst suckage - but there's always next year!.... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks