What's new

The 2010 American Idol #9 HTF TOP TEN CHALLENGE: All details here.... (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Actually, Ron would be disqualified for not submitting a "valid" list with ten different names on it. I think that he's lost interest in AI.

DaveB

Stunt Coordinator
01. Siobhan
02. Crystal
03. Michael
04. Andrew
05. Casey
06. Tim
07. Aaron
08. Lacey
09. Katie
10. Lee

[COLOR= #339966]**SUBMITTED**[/COLOR]

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #339966]ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED.
[/COLOR]
Good luck to all. Check the first message in this thread for updated information as the contest progresses.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
The first contestant is eliminated and we have a tie between [COLOR= #ff0000]Josh Dial [/COLOR]and[COLOR= #ff0000] Lucy Silverman[/COLOR], both with a perfect score of[COLOR= #ff0000] 00.0

[/COLOR]Stay tuned....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Not too many changes this week as the result didn't effect the maqjority of entrants. [COLOR= #ff0000]Josh[/COLOR] and [COLOR= #ff0000]Lucy[/COLOR] still have perfect scores.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by RAF

Not too many changes this week as the result didn't effect the maqjority of entrants. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Josh[/COLOR] and [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lucy[/COLOR] still have perfect scores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Silverman

Actually, Lucy got 3 points from Paige. Still kicking my butt, though. . .
Yes Lucy had Paige at 8th ... she should have 3pts instead of 0pts no?

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Thanks for the correction, Adam. You are right. [COLOR= #ff0000]Josh Dial [/COLOR]is leading with a perfect score of [COLOR= #ff0000]00.0[/COLOR].

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]Josh Dial [/COLOR]continues to lead at[COLOR= #ff0000] 03.0[/COLOR] but the race has tightened considerably....

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Wow -- this is pretty early to be out of the running, even for me!

Guess I'll have to live vicariously through my lovely spouse. . .

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Question regarding the save (which really "saved" my score for the week).

Since we're going by the final order in which contestants are voted out, what happens if, next week, we are given a bottom three, and then the "safe" person is revealed, as opposed to something like "the first person voted out is..." and "the second person voted out is...which means...is safe?" I doubt they would do this, but Ryan has really been struggling to find new and boring ways to draw out the suspense. I assume the idol website would ultimately place the order, and we would go by that?

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Josh Dial

Question regarding the save (which really "saved" my score for the week).

Since we're going by the final order in which contestants are voted out, what happens if, next week, we are given a bottom three, and then the "safe" person is revealed, as opposed to something like "the first person voted out is..." and "the second person voted out is...which means...is safe?" I doubt they would do this, but Ryan has really been struggling to find new and boring ways to draw out the suspense. I assume the idol website would ultimately place the order, and we would go by that?
IIRC when it's happened before - they are both treated as going out the same unless they clearly state an order - but I could be wrong?

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Actually, unless there is a clear No. 9 ejection and a clear No. 8 ejection then each elimination will be treated as having left at position [COLOR= #0000ff]08.5[/COLOR]. This has happened in the past and is really why I post the scores with that decimal point. Stay tuned for next week's results show.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]Josh Dial[/COLOR] continues to lead in a close race with a score of [COLOR= #ff0000]5.0[/COLOR]. Stay tuned....

John Swarce

Second Unit
It's interesting to look at other people's lists at this point and try to predict who has the best chance of winning the Challenge this year. It always seems like there is ONE contestant that hangs on longer than many people expected (Hello, Tim and/or Aaron!). Those are the contestants that really affect the final Challenge outcome. I don't have Tim in my Top 10, so no points added to me when he goes, but I have Aaron at #10, so I just see my final point total climbing each week that he sticks around.

Great game, RAF!

--John

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Yes, I enjoy this game more than the actual program. If it wasn't for this contest I'd probably have stopped watching AI this year. I agree with your observations.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
I didn't have Tim in my top 10 either so he gives me a bye somewhere along the way - I just hope he falls out soon or he may disrupt my final five - damn those pink cells. I agree - very interesting contest format RAF!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks