What's new

The 2010 American Idol #9 HTF TOP TEN CHALLENGE: All details here.... (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]Josh Dial [/COLOR]continues to lead with a strong score of[COLOR= #ff0000] 6.0[/COLOR].

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Looks like you and me battlin' for the basement, RAF. Fear my suckage!!!

(At least I won one of those Avatar discs. Now I can see what all the hype's about! Well, the hype aside from the 3D, anyway. . .)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Don't underestimate the power of mediocrity, Aaron! In this contest one can go from the outhouse to the penthouse in the blink of an eye.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Seriously, why do people (not just RAF) address me all the time online as "Adam???"

I don't get it. It's been going on for *years* now. . .

At any rate, I think I'm pretty close to being mathematically eliminated from this contest. :)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I don't know Adam why do you ask?

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/COLOR]

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Damn - thought I might take the lead if Aaron continued his mediocrity ... after last night's performances that scenario is looking pretty shaky ...

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]Josh Dial[/COLOR] has a very impressive leading score of [COLOR= #ff0000]7.0[/COLOR] with Lucy Silverman second at 8.5.......

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
I feel your pain ... and then some - she was my #1 and a few other folks had her ranked pretty high as well. I thought I was looking good having Aaron picked sixth and then he suddenly pulls one out of his ass and Siobhan put her foot up her's last night and I'm right back to my annual suckage in this contest ...

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Wow, I think Lucy has almost clinched at least a tie for the win -- if the next three eliminations are Aaron, Lee, and Casey in that order, Josh will take it (Aaron's gonna zap him otherwise), and a couple of the other people who are close could still win if things play out exactly as they called it. Maybe.

RAF and I are not two of those people. :)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I am currently the King of Suckage. Long live the King!

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Man, Aaron needs to go next week, no joke (both for my score and because I can't stand his "singing").

Just an aside, Aaron. Why doesn't Lucy join in on the conversation in the main thread? She's missing out on all the fun!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Lucy's been hunched over her drafting table pretty much every waking moment for the past few weeks. It's crazy end-of-semester school projects time. In fact, I think it's been a couple of weeks since I've remembered to mention to her how well she's doing in this contest!

Also, the fact that I've been forgetting to watch the show half the time means that *she's* been forgetting too. Sadly, it's been a less than compelling season. Thank god we have this contest to keep up interest!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
My money's on [COLOR= #ff0000]Lucy[/COLOR], based on the positioning of her remaining choices. And if she should happen to pick the exact order of finish she will amazingly crack the "Dheiner Line of Nine" which I thought would be nearly impossible! (For newcomers, member[COLOR= #ff0000] Dheiner [/COLOR]once scored [COLOR= #ff0000]9.0[/COLOR] in a similar contest and that the best score ever accomplished.)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
OK, it looks like mathematically it's a 2-horse race at this point. (At least one of them being a sexy, sexy horse!)

I think Josh needs Lee to go next week to stay in the game.

Don't ask me how she did it!!!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000] [/COLOR]Lucy Silverman takes over the lead at [COLOR= #ff0000]8.5[/COLOR]. Josh Dial drops down to second. Lucy still has an outside shot at the "Dheiner Line of Nine." Speaking of which, Dheiner is now in third place. (And at the other end of the spectrum I maintain the Supreme Suckage Standard. )

The horses are now in the home stretch....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks