What's new

Thanks to everyone - GR Research A/V-1 speakers completed (1 Viewer)

george king

Supporting Actor
I would like to thank everyone, especially Brian and Hank for all the help and encouragement during the process of building some GR Research A/V-1s. In a nutshell, they sound great (they do live up to the hype). A full review is in the speakers section, and various other boards. I could not have done it without everyone's help and support.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
George, you're certainly welcome and I trust you had fun building them, have pride in making something with your own two hands that looks and sounds good, and will have many hours of listening pleasure in the future.
Photos?

george king

Supporting Actor
Hank,

Yes it was a lot of fun, and they continue to sound better and better. As to photos, they pretty much look like the black ones on the GR Website. I did not do anything fancy with these, as they were my first project. However, I will eventually build some more, in which case they will be moved to surround duty, where looks are not as critical.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks