Terminator: SE - October is going to be a very good month indeed

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremy Conrad, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Jeremy Conrad

Jeremy Conrad Supporting Actor

I just got my copy of Terminator: SE today and I popped it in to look at the special features.
    One of the best ones is a documentary that is over an hour long with new interviews from Cameron, Stan Winston, and more and covers everything from Cameron's dream that was the inspiration for the movie to the casting to the post-release reaction.
    There are seven deleted scenes, including a cool one at the end where the Cyberdine guys find the Terminator's chip and take it back to the lab.
    The picture is 1:85 and anamorphic and I haven't had a chance to put it on an actual TV yet (only checked it out on PowerDVD so far).
    I'm looking forward to testing out the DD5.1 EX track this weekend, but so far October is looking awesome for discs. Star Wars, Godfather, this, and more. Wow.

2. Mike Russell

Mike Russell Agent

If i am not mistaken, this is september. Did you get an evalution copy or something? If not, how did you get this disc way before street date? I am eagerly awaiting this release. The terminator is defenitely a sci-fi classic.
    -MR

3. Jeremy Conrad

Jeremy Conrad Supporting Actor

Review copy.
    I need to go through the disc over the weekend and review it sometime in the next week. It streets in Oct 2.

4. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    I had the region 4 DVD and the sound was nothing less than spectacular! I was unable to accurately assess the transfer because of the bad PAL to NTSC conversion.
    ------------------