What's new

Tempest sub for sale. Dirt cheap! (1 Viewer)

AdamN

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys. I have a mint Tempest subwoofer for sale. Used very little and never abused. Its too much bass for my little room and am downgrading to a DLS 10. I'm sure it needs no introduction but specs can be found here http://adireaudio.com/mobile_audio/drivers/tempest.htm References can be found here http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...serid=lowteg92 I have many more references from car audio forums.

I'm asking only $95 + shipping or possiblly trade for a DLS 10 or DVD player.

Please email me if interested. Thanks a lot

-Adam-

AdamN

Stunt Coordinator
TonyiBe hasn't got back to me...so its still up for grabs and nothing has been finalized.

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
im going to have to give up my dibs. i decided i should wait til i get my tax refund before starting to buy things.

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
rose hulman eh? i was out there last fall for a football game. nice campus, but its out in the middle of nowhere...

AdamN

Stunt Coordinator
I've yet to hear back from anyone. Please only email me or post on here if you are sincerelly interested. Thanks

David_Stein

Second Unit
Real Name
David_Stein
alright, im having second thoughts about passing this up, if my parents bring my w2s tomorrow like they should there is a good chance that i could be interested again. if you could post the shipping to zip code 16142 or 15213 i would be much appreciative.

AdamN

Stunt Coordinator
Peter V YGM

Yet another person flaked on me after saying that they will take it :angry: . PLEASE don't email me and say you will take it if you have no intentions of buying it. Its one thing to say you're interested...but to say you'll take it and then not is extremelly rude and a waste of both of our time.

So its back up for sale after 5 flakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks