What's new

Mint Tempest and PE 250 Dirt cheap!!! (1 Viewer)

AdamN

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys. I have a couple of things for sale because I've downgraded. Way too much bass for my little room. This makes for a fantastic DIY sub project. Just add a cabinet and you're ready to rock.

- Tempest subwoofer- *****SOLD*****Used very little, never abused, mint shape. I'm sure it needs no introduction but specs can be found here

Only $85 + shipping

- Parts Express 250 watt amplifier- *****SOLD*****Used very very little, never abused, mint shape. Never even mounted. Also needs no introduction but specs can be found here

Only $89 + shipping

References can be found here http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...serid=lowteg92 Please no lowballing or flaking.

Please email me if interested. Thanks a lot

-Adam-

AdamN

Stunt Coordinator
Haha, there's always room for more bass :wink:.

Sorry Frank, just got around to putting the stuff up for sale today. Been meaning too for a couple of weeks.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
If this was the beginning of January I'd be all over this, but after looking at upcoming expenses(Christmas, insurance ETC) I'll have to hold off

Sorry Adam

Brent
I'm also a little worried about what the gov will do at the border!

AdamN

Stunt Coordinator
This is a steal guys. The Tempest goes for $150 + shipping and the PE250 goes for $128 + shipping. The only difference between this equipment and brand new stuff is the price. Jump on it now before I change my mind and decide to just keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks