What's new

Swordfish question.. (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
OK, I just watched Cannibal the Musical with Matt Stone, Trey Parker, and yes, "little bitch" with my brother. Afterwards, I went into my brother's room to watch him play GTA3 (I want my GC connected at all times in my room now, so, sorry..) and he didn't want me to come in with a mountain dew, a box of tissues and a bag to hold the nasty germ filt tissues. So, I opened one of my DVDs that I haven't had time to watch from my birthday, and it's Swordfish. I didn't mind opening/watching it because my brother has seen it. So I start it at approx. 1:15am and I watch all of it but not really concentrating, I'm watching but just enjoying my HT.. (I'd be more attentive if it were a bit earlier.. :))
When the end of the movie draws, I'm confused.. I remember John (Gabe) saying something about a Houdini trick but was too busy counting money. And then, at the end when we find (well I did at that moment) that he is still alive as well as Hale Berry (odd boobs..no offense..), I got very confused. Was it all from disillusion, if so, when did he not board the helicopter? And, did he die on that cruise ship at the end or am I just retarded???
Is that why there was a body (corpse?) of someone between the wine racks?

-Bert

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Bert,
The body in between the wine racks is Gabriel Shear, ex-Mossad agent. John Travolta is playing a US Operative cut to look like Shear for his current mission. His job: steal funding for anti-terrorist actions across the world.

The yacht at the end contained some loser terrorist Halle Berry and John Travolta (whoever he might actually be) killed, as per the news reports overlaying the finale.

Hope this helps,
Chuck
Edit: added spoiler tags, sorry:D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
And one more thing: Halle's boobs are not odd, they looked great to me. Well they might seem odd if the only boobs you've seen are the plastic ones on late night cable. :)
/Mike

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Haha Mike.. No, I have seen a lot of real life "in my face" boobs.. To me, those are oddly to the side and she has saddlebag syndrome..IMO..

-Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks