What's new

Pre-Order Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
284014_front.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
At 327 episodes, does that make it the largest single blu-ray release ever?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Impressive, but I'd think that most fans who enjoy the show already have all the prior seasons on blu-ray. I'm not sure who would buy this, unless there's a massive amount of bonus content.

I know I'll likely just be getting the Season 15 blu-ray, as I have all the rest. It's also far cheaper to buy the individual sets which are routinely on sale for $10-12 per season, especially around the holidays.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
At 327 episodes, does that make it the largest single blu-ray release ever?
It must be. With that many episodes, it's probably one of the biggest sets even looking at DVD releases too. That Gunsmoke set has more and maybe ER or CSI (I'm assuming there was a complete set for them) but I can't think of any others.

Impressive, but I'd think that most fans who enjoy the show already have all the prior seasons on blu-ray. I'm not sure who would buy this, unless there's a massive amount of bonus content.
Fortunately, it looks like a book is the only extra thing included. From the press release,
Fans who purchase the Complete Series will also receive a 68-page Collectible Book filled with new images from the beloved series, set designs and letters to the “Supernatural” Family from both Eric Kripke and Robert Singer.
The picture of the book looks like it has the usual list/synopsis of the episodes like the individual season sets have so I think even a lot of that book isn't new. And that's not to knock it because it's lame to 'force' fans to rebuy an entire series to get a bonus disc and it is a cool release if you don't have the bulk of the series but unless someone is a serious completist, the individual S15 is the way to go for those of us with the other (or most of the other) sets.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I have never seen this show, so I'm not looking to buy this set. But I've got to wonder: what kind of price point this will actually sell for. It's hard to argue with it being expensive considering how much content there is, but it's also a major investment.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Its currently $290 at Amazon. Considering you have been able to get the individual season sets for $10 to $15 over the years, it seems over priced. One thing going for it is that it includes the Digital copies. Many of the Warner Bros sets leave out the Digital copies on multi season sets. Big Bang complete had the Digital copy on the deluxe complete set but I believe it was missing from the standard complete set. Arrow did not have the digital on the complete series set.

Maybe it will go down to $100 by the end of the year.

There is currently a region free import of the first 13 seasons without the digital coupon for under $137.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks