What's new

Superman Anthology UK Version (1 Viewer)

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I'm wanting to get the UK version of the Superman Anthology set to replace my old, non working dvd set. I know that the movies will play just ine, the set being region free, but I'm worried about the bonus features. Someone told me that HD movies will work just fine, but that if the bonus features aren't in HD, then they might not work for me....while someone else told me that as long as the release is from a major studio, the bonus features will work just fine. Is this true ?

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I have this set. Everything works fine here in the Great White North. It’s all on Blu-ray, if the extras were on DVD, you might have to worry.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Same here, the discs worked fine on my Region A player without having to change the Region setting. I had no issues accessing the bonus material on each disc nor disc #8 with remainder of the bonus material.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
The only difference in the discs is the silk screening. They have the UK rating logos on them. They play perfectly on my R1 BR player - like all Warner discs they're region free.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks