What's new

Superman Animated Season 1 DVD Set? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I was trying to avoid the spoiler, but here it is:

The entire battle in the Batcave, but especially the attack of the bats, and the mis-use of Mr. Freeze's icegun. :D

Myself, I also got a chuckle out of Diana's telling Bruce "I'm Sorry", and Bruce's reply. Surely you know what scene I'm referring to. :wink:

William-V

Stunt Coordinator
Any word/speculation on whether or not the 'Last Son of Krypton' movie will be included in this set? Just wondering if I should hold onto mine or not.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Dave,

Yes, I got a kick out of that scene. I also liked...
When they revealed each others identities. Flash's look was great.

William-V

Stunt Coordinator
Well, assuming that a Supes season 1 set is announced, would the 13 season 1 episodes include 'Last Son of Krypton'? I'm just wondering, as I bought this when I never dreaned WB would release season sets, but never would have, if I knew what was (possibly) coming.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Is "Last Son" considered one of the better episodes of the show?

I've never seen the series myself apart from that single disc release so I'm wondering if it would be worth holding off for a season set or if I should just pick up that DVD considering I'm not necessarily a huge fan of the show, but did enjoy that mini-series quite a bit..

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit
I have a video tape of about 8 episodes of Superman The Animated series... they only ever screened about 12 eps in the UK, and I was left high and dry.

How may eps of Superman The Animated Series were made?

Cannot wait for this set.

Take a look here for the complete episode listing:
[Damn, can't post link yet, but try this: tvtome.com/Superman/eplist.html (www in front)]

You should check this site out, and you'll find lost of interesting facts/shows.

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit
Thanks for that link.

In the UK, they got as far as showing The Main Man, then pulled it.

I'm probably just a touch more excited now for this set then I am for Batman, as I have seen every Batman episode, but only 10 of the Supermans. Bring it on!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I've been enjoying both BAS and COTSF, so I guess this Superman set well be a no brainer. hopefully it well be anounced with a Justice League Season one set!

Dave F

Senior HTF Member

What's the deal with another 1:33 release? After the fantastic picture quality of Starcrossed, which was much better pq than previous releases and also included the widescreen version, I was hoping that future releases would be the same. Argh.

-Dave

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, I should've mentioned that I was griping about the new Justice League DVD. :)

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks