1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Mario Maker 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bryan^H, Jun 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Message #1 of 4 Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

The night, snow and desert levels are a huge plus. I still wish there was a color editor for the enemies/allies (Grey Goombas, Blue Koopas etc.) as that is still my most wanted feature in a MM game but I will make do with what is given...I guess.

By the way anyone picking this up? We will have to share levels.

2. Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

Today!

LeoA likes this.
  3. Steve Y

Steve Y Supporting Actor

The possibilities for design seem almost endless in this one, but I'm a terrible designer so my uploaded level hasn't gotten much love. My biggest complaints are that I needed a stylus to design levels painlessly (using the touch screen in handheld mode), and that it's too hard to find friends' levels. Friend codes in 2019? Apparently so!

I'm more of a player than a designer, so the story mode is welcome this time around. It has the added benefit of giving me good ideas for levels, should I want to design any more.

I wish the most popular levels in Course World had fewer gimmicks. Torture ("Kaizo") and automatic levels are fun to sample, but I prefer levels that have a moderate level of difficulty, a nice theme, and a cohesive structure. With so many levels being uploaded, I suppose crowdsourcing has limits for bringing the best to the top.

Bryan^H likes this.
  4. Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

Super Mario World level " 3 Magic Coins"

FJJ-SV3-7NF

I try making my levels more fun than torture.

I hope you like it.