What's new

"Steve Harvey Show" season 1 on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
Just like "Moesha", this is another show I would to see released on DVD. They did release a Best of DVD a few years ago, but I want a season set. I hope they released season 1 of "The Steve Harvey Show" on DVD someday.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I have the same felling as you when I want to see "The Steve Harvey Show" on DVD because I don't like Best of DVD's but only time will tell...

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
They should also release a entire series DVD of Steve Harvey's first sitcom "Me And The Boys." That show was a brillant show. One of the reasons, I like the first season of "The Steve Harvey Show" the best, because I think the writing closely resembles the writing of "Me And The Boys."

The Best of Steve Harvey show is missing several episode that should be on their in my opinion. It does not have the pilot episode "Back To School", nor does it have "Big Brothers" and "Pool Sharks Get Bit."

It does have "That's My Mama". One of my favorite episodes. That episode Isibel Sanford played Steve's mother, and Shar Jackson had a small role as one of Romeo's two dates. That episode reunited Merlin Santana and Shar Jackson, who worked together on the first season of "Moesha." The irony here, is Romeo was two timer in that episode, just like Merlin's "Moesha" character. Only difference of course is here it is done in a comedic and likeable. While on "Moesha" is character was just a jerk.

Speaking of "Moesha", I also thought the Kim Parker character would be perfect as one of Steve's students.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks