What's new

Pre-Order Stay Tuned (1992) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
130926_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I'm surprised to see this coming from Sony - I thought this was a Warner/Morgan Creek production. Either way, I have a soft spot for films by Peter Hyams and would be delighted to see this again.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Warner doesn't have rights to Morgan Creek titles anymore- but ideally they should still retain the Warner Bros Pictures openings- I'll keep my older DVDs and laserdiscs if they don't.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
No. Way.

I never, ever thought I'd see Stay Tuned ever again. Such good memories of seeing it many, many years ago on original release.

But I won't spend $33 on it right now. That bad boy needs to drop a bit.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Warner doesn't have rights to Morgan Creek titles anymore- but ideally they should still retain the Warner Bros Pictures openings- I'll keep my older DVDs and laserdiscs if they don't.
The print of Exorcist III I glanced at on Roku a couple months ago had neither a Fox or WB logo.

DalekFlay

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dane M.
But I won't spend $33 on it right now. That bad boy needs to drop a bit.

It was $19.99 on Bullmoose, when I got it. I think similar price on Best Buy. Amazon just uses full MSRP when they first list something.

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
I certainly never thought I'd see this on Blu! I've always loved this film - and will now be able to finally retire the LD.

One of this film's real highlights is where Ritter 'zaps' himself into the Three's Company set and starts screaming. So funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks