What's new

Starting to get impresed with BlockBuster. (1 Viewer)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I really like there new programs geared to wards selling DVD's. One can see they are going after a part of the market. I like spending $10-$15 per DVD rather than $15-$20. Rent it, if you like it? $9.99 when it goes to the previewed shelf. I look it over at the counter and if I don't like it! I grab another off the shelf or they do it for me. They take all other vendors coupons to so this really brings the cost of renting it down. If you buy it and bring it home and do not like it you can bring it back and get some thing else. Try doing that at a B Buy or most other places.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I still don't like that they are not getting, for rental, almost all of the older titles just being released.

Innerspace is one. Evening Star is one I've looked for a long time.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I can see what you mean. If I were into the older titles that would bother me to. I am really into the sound aspect of things to so the older DVD's just don't appeal to me. I really like allot of the older movies but now I am afraid I require allot out of the sound track to. I miss out on some great older titles. Even the ones they re-mix are a big disappointment to me.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
If Blockbuster really wanted to improve their image they'd have some Customer Relations Rep actively take part in HTF.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I agree. I had a tiff with them once and did not like how they handled it. With 1500 a day new HTF members, I think that would be wise of them imo. It has been my experience that the bigger the company is the more "potential" for dysfunctional behavior and decisions it can have?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks