What's new

Stargate SG-1 Season 6 on SCI-FI (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I think you're right, but I sure hope not. I HATE those little buggers. They're really lame IMO
Jeff Kleist

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
I hope it's not the replicators too. They remind me too much of those silly arachnid looking things in the Lost in Space movie.
Back to the original post – as I understand it, Showtime might still be involved in the production of the 6th season, although I’m not sure how much or if that’s even true. Besides, I think Anderson/Greenburg/Glassner will still have most of the production say-so anyway. How much clout would Sci-Fi have to override the current, well established, production team on anything.
Joel

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
About a week ago, I was thinking about posting thoughts on all of the 5th season episodes so for. I just got done watching the other 4 seasons, and I think that some of the newer episodes have answered some questions that I had in the back of my head. It was almost as if they were writing a 'real' ending for the end of season 5.
I am worried a little about the switch to Sci-Fi, but after 5 seasons I hope that it doesn't run itself into the ground. Not many shows make it past 5 years because the plots get a little thin. Any ideas?
Glenn

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Glenn, I would have to agree that right now it does appear that they were writing a "real" end to the series.
Perhaps they are not done filming this season and now that they know they are coming back they will keep enough options open so they can develop more stories for next season.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks