What's new

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019) Non-Spoilers! (1 Viewer)

johnnybear

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Ren is just a Vader wanna be and not even that interesting! And why are my posts worse than bonkers? Seems a bit like a fraternity of like minded types on here to me!
JB

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
My theory is that they wanted to hire J.J. but he recommended his assistant instead.

johnnybear

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Strange then that they are bringing back The Emperor in the new film as surely his story has been told too?
JB

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Disney ordered to pay reparations by a Federal Judge:

https://babylonbee.com/news/disney-ordered-to-pay-reparations-to-longtime-star-wars-fans

=====================•
Excerpt:
Disney Ordered To Pay Reparations To Longtime Star Wars Fans
April 4th, 2019
U.S.—A federal judge has ordered the Walt Disney Company to pay financial reparations to loyal Star Wars fans.

Lawyers proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Disney acted maliciously when the company foisted The Last Jedi on unsuspecting audiences, resulting in the multi-billion-dollar judgment against the company.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Disney ordered to pay reparations by a Federal Judge:

https://babylonbee.com/news/disney-ordered-to-pay-reparations-to-longtime-star-wars-fans

=====================•
Excerpt:
Disney Ordered To Pay Reparations To Longtime Star Wars Fans
April 4th, 2019
U.S.—A federal judge has ordered the Walt Disney Company to pay financial reparations to loyal Star Wars fans.

Lawyers proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Disney acted maliciously when the company foisted The Last Jedi on unsuspecting audiences, resulting in the multi-billion-dollar judgment against the company.
You do know is this Is a joke right? I honestly can’t tell if you do.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
That’s the whole reason I shared it here.
How are we to know that? You do realize this is the internet and many a “fan” would think that article true.

And that’s the whole reason I asked it here. Perhaps if you added this> ;) It would have been clearer.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
If you post something like that here without indicating it is a joke I am likely to think it is strange but true and go off on some stupid judge.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I know it’s still 4 months away, but I’m jonesing to buy my tickets and secure my seats! I never really pay attention to advanced tickets but when do you all think they will start up?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks