What's new

Star Wars Episode VIII "The Last Jedi" Coming December 15, 2017 (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
.... and disturbing.

By the way I never understood people that were relieved Chewie didn't eat the porg! I mean he killed it, that's okay?

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
By the way, I'm against it! I didn't like the whole thing. Imagine Lucas making our heroes killing Ewoks and cooking them. You can't kill dogs or sidekicks and thing it's ok or funny. That's why I'm saying I don't get Rian Johnson's humor. He is completely on another planet and I will never understand him or get used to his "funny" stuff.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
By the way, I'm against it! I didn't like the whole thing. Imagine Lucas making our heroes killing Ewoks and cooking them. You can't kill dogs or sidekicks and thing it's ok or funny. That's why I'm saying I don't get Rian Johnson's humor. He is completely on another planet and I will never understand him or get used to his "funny" stuff.
The Ewoks were going to cook our heroes and who knows what they did to the Imperials. Those helmets that the Ewoks were drumming on could have come straight from a very grim post-battle dinner celebration! :)

And to be fair to Chewie, he seems to have repented for killing the one porg since he lets them continue to hang out on his ship. I bet the porg stowaway that was in the Falcon's cockpit in The Last Jedi will at least a cameo in Episode IX.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
LOL:

https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/1009848399858843649

syeSfyX.jpg

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Well, when the director of the movie himself is officially endorsing it... who are we to say no!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
Just a quick side note. In the last few issues of the Poe comic, the story has picked up from the end of The Last Jedi. Rey is reading the ancient Jedi books and Finn is getting caught up with what he missed after his fight with Kylo until he awakens in TLJ. Kind of interesting to see them already cover some ground between this movie and the next.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Just a quick side note. In the last few issues of the Poe comic, the story has picked up from the end of The Last Jedi. Rey is reading the ancient Jedi books and Finn is getting caught up with what he missed after his fight with Kylo until he awakens in TLJ. Kind of interesting to see them already cover some ground between this movie and the next.
I liked the conversation between R2=D2 and BB-8. Especially when BB-8 says that Han was a maniac for landing on Starkiller Base and R2 says that he was the best maniac.

Also, I'd say that Black Squadron was doomed to explain why they aren't in The Last Jedi but since Snap Wexley is played by Abrams' old friend Greg Grunberg, I'd expect him to return for Episode IX.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks