What's new

Star Trek - The Animated Series $14.96 at Walmart -- YMMV (1 Viewer)

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
The title says it all! This appears to be a new shelf price at the Walmart I was in last night. After I bought mine, there were still 3 or 4 copies behind it on the rack, so chances are good you'll find a similar situation at your local store. This is an excellent price for a killer series, but, like all things Walmart, once it's gone at this price, it's probably gone forever... If you are a Star Trek fan who, like me, didn't get around to buying this yet, then don't miss out on this way cool deal. You won't be sorry!

Cheers!

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Super, thanks. I've almost ordered this off Amazon 3 times in the last few weeks since the price dropped to $19 or so. Dropped by a couple of the nicer WM's locally and each had at least 2 copies (technically I guess 1 place now has a single copy).

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I picked one of these up too. Although I was kind of disappointed when I priced checked it later. It's readily available for a little more than I paid. Still, it's a good price and better than just about anywhere. Looked like a fantastic set. This will be the first time I've watched these in anything other than youtube size since I was a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks