What's new

Spider-Man DVD menus shots (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
Very nice, very nice...are those the Twin Towers in the background of the first shot? Perhaps that bodes well for those who want that teaser on the disc....

GaryEA

Second Unit
Thanks for the pics Bill! :)
Those are indeed the Towers. The menus appear to be animated (note the spinning "play movie" in the bottom center) so the screengrabs are only part of the menu's look.
Now if I could only get a hi-res pic of Spidey on the flagpole...
-g
(Offering another vote for the first trailer as well)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Same here they look absolutely amazing and makes the wait all the more worthwhile.
thanks Bill
:D

Bill Hunt

Insider
FYI, the studio will neither confirm or deny that the WTC trailer is on the discs... probably to keep controversy at a minimum either way.

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
i don't know...maybe it's just me, but columbia hasn't been releasing very cool menus on their dvds lately. the spider man one, to me, looks almost exactly like the close encounters menus. i was hoping they would do something like the amazing ghostbusters menus, but oh well.

Brenton

Screenwriter
September 11 was long enough ago that the inclusion of that trailer would be more of an acknowlegment of respect for those who lost their lives than an offending move to their loved ones.

Think of it this way: Spider-Man used the towers as an instrument to capture those heinous criminals in the same way that we can use the memory of those towers as an instrument to stand up to terror.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Nice looking menus, nice looking boxes/artwork, nice extras, nice movie. Heck give me mine!

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
The menus look a tad bit cartoony, but all's well. I say that because the bottom navigation looks like something off a space ship and on the GG one there are rocket boosters at the bottom. I suppose it'll fly onto the screen?

Dan Galyen

Agent
I don't know, Gary, I'd personally like a hi-rez of Kirsten Dunst in the wet t-shirt. Yowza!

Thanks for the screenshot, can't wait for this DVD.

Douglas Kalon

Stunt Coordinator
I would guess they are going to be animated menus. I could not imagine them doing static menus on such a high-profiled title.

If you look closely at the Spider-Man menu there are spider webs connected to the options.

If you look closely at the Goblin menu, there are trusters at the bottom.

My guess is that menu transitions will involve the spider web and the Goblin sled thrusters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks