What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: The Karate Kid Collection (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
90eccdc8-6bbf-4ad8-993a-1ef0d4687be0.png
THE ENDURING COMING-OF-AGE TRILOGY
THAT STARTED IT ALL COMES TO 4K ULTRA HD™
4f8e5ccc-90b0-4ab6-f3c3-8c29e6839855.jpg
COLLECTIBLE LIMITED EDITION 4K ULTRA HD SET
AVAILABLE DECEMBER 7TH

FEATURING DOLBY VISION & DOLBY ATMOS FOR ALL THREE MOVIES,
PLUS SELECT NEW SPECIAL FEATURES
5bd96957-87ee-820b-e771-8df5529b3d1b.jpg
SYNOPSES
THE KARATE KID

From Academy Award®-winning director John G. Avildsen (1976, ROCKY) comes the highly entertaining, coming-of-age classic that will have you cheering! Starring Ralph Macchio and Noriyuki “Pat” Morita in his Academy Award®-nominated performance (Best Supporting Actor, 1984) as Mr. Miyagi.

THE KARATE KID PART II
Returning with Daniel (Ralph Macchio) to his Okinawa home for the first time in 45 years, Miyagi (Noriyuki “Pat” Morita) encounters Yukie (Nobu McCarthy), the woman he left behind when he immigrated to America.

THE KARATE KID PART III
Daniel is in danger of losing it all when he places pride before principle in this powerful sequel to the hit feature films.
DISC DETAILS & BONUS MATERIALS
THE KARATE KID
4K ULTRA HD DISC

• Mastered in 4K resolution from the original camera negative, with Dolby Vision
  • English Dolby Atmos audio + 5.1 + theatrical stereo audio
  • NEW: Deleted Scenes
  • “Remembering The Karate Kid”– A reflective look back with stars Ralph Macchio, William Zabka and Martin Kove
  • Theatrical Trailer
BLU-RAY DISC™
  • Feature presented in high definition
  • English 5.1
  • Blu-Pop™ Pop-Up Track
  • Commentary with Director John G. Avildsen, Writer Robert Mark Kamen and Actors Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita
  • "The Way of The Karake Kid" Multi-Part Making-Of Featurette
  • "Beyond the Form" Featurette
  • "East Meets West: A Composer's Notebook"
  • "Life of Bonsai" Featurette
THE KARATE KID PART II
4K ULTRA HD DISC

• Mastered in 4K resolution from the original camera negative, with Dolby Vision
  • NEW: Deleted Scenes
  • “Remembering The Karate Kid”– A reflective look back with stars Ralph Macchio, William Zabka and Martin Kove
  • Theatrical Trailer
BLU-RAY DISC™
  • English 5.1
  • Blu-Pop™ Pop-Up Track
  • Commentary with Director John G. Avildsen, Writer Robert Mark Kamen and Actors Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita
  • “The Way of The Karate Kid” Multi-Part Making-Of Featurette
  • “Beyond the Form” Featurette
  • “East Meets West: A Composer’s Notebook”
  • “Life of Bonsai” Featurette
THE KARATE KID PART III
4K ULTRA HD DISC

• Newly remastered in 4K resolution from the original camera negative, with Dolby Vision
  • Theatrical Trailer
BLU-RAY DISC
  • English 5.1
CAST AND CREW
Directed By:
John G. Avildsen
Produced By: Jerry Weintraub
Written By: Robert Mark Kamen
“The Karate Kid” Cast: Ralph Macchio, Noriyuki "Pat" Morita, Elisabeth Shue, Martin Kove, William Zabka
“The Karate Kid Part II” Cast: Ralph Macchio, Noriyuki "Pat" Morita, Martin Kove, Yuji Okumoto
“The Karate Kid Part III” Cast: Ralph Macchio, Noriyuki "Pat" Morita, Robyn Lively, Thomas Ian Griffith, Martin Kove

SPECS
Run Time: Approx. 127 minutes / 113 minutes / 112 minutes
Rating: PG
Feature Picture: 2160p Ultra High Definition, 1.85:1
Feature Audio: English Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Compatible) | English 5.1 DTS-HD MA | English Stereo DTS-HD MA

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

JC Riesenbeck

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
I would be happier if this had The Next Karate Kid which is far better than KKIII. I remember saying at the time that the actress in Next Karate Kid wasn't bad but that the movie would probably kill her career. Of course, it was Hillary Swank who went on to win two Oscars which tells you that my judge of talent sometimes sucks. And I already have the first one in 4K so I don't know if I'll get this.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I already purchased the first one and am not interested in the 3rd.

Im not buying a new set for one film, part 2, and a few deleted scenes from the 1st.

If part 2 is available digitally by itself Id probably bite.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I have this pre-ordered. Beautiful box. I don't think I've see the second film since it was released. I can' wait to revisit this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks