What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Spenser: For Hire season 1 announced for DVD - at last! (1 Viewer)

classictvfan40

Second Unit
Real Name
Ron
If you order it now they are shipping out Season 2 of Spenser for Hire even though the release date is on the 12th.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Yup. Just got a notice that both my Spenser season 2 and Bronco Season 4 shipped today.

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
I can´t preorder Season 2 because the Warner shop won´t ship to Europe.

Damn....

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
I asked Warner Archives on their Facebook account whether the dics will be pressed or not.

Here´s their reply: Initial quantities of this release will be traditionally replicated(pressed) in anticipation of high consumer demand.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
got season 2 delivered today from WB Shop

Discs are Pressed! (Thru WB archive WB shop currently)

Back cover pic (sorry for quality)

It has been pointed out to me that Barbara Stock is featured on the back cover but is NOT on Season 2 Just 1, 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack

Attachments

• hire.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 28

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Wow...this is great news, I wasn't expecting it to come out until later this Fall. This basically completes my expectations from WB for the year. It also provides a glimmer of hope for the unexpected before they shut down for Christmas (i.e., HTWWW S3, Alaskans, and Lawman S3). Thanks WB.

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
Powell&Pressburger said:
Sept 1st. I ordered 2 copies. I expect them to ship within the next couple of days. Usually their pre-orders even ship early. Will keep you posted.

Please keep us informed whether the picture quality is as good as Season 1+2. And also if there´re pressed dics.

I don´t know when I can order Season 3 because as a guy from Europe, I can´t order it from the Warner shop.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
My 2 copies from WBShop shipped out today UPS Mail innovations so if I am lucky I could have it Saturday Monday at the latest. usuallly I get my Warner shop orders in about 3 ship days since they aren't too far UPS ground delivery and then USPS usually makes the delivery the following day.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I've heard it said that Spenser: For Hire was somewhat like Robert Urich's earlier series that also lasted 3 seasons on ABC, Vega$. Is that true?

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
I also like the Robert Urich show "Gavilan" from 1982-1983. I own a couple of episodes and I would be glad when they would release this show on DVD but chances are slim because only 12 episodes were produced and only 10 were shown on TV at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks