What's new

Sorry the New York-area member thread was closed. (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I understand the need to close down terrorism threads that have gotten out of hand due to politics, religion, etc. However, I am sorry that the thread dealing with New York-area HTF members was closed. That was a useful thread. I suppose controversial posts (i.e., those that broke the rules) could have been deleted as a means to maintain the spirit of the thread. I feel there are many members here who would like to know how our New York-area brethren are doing. Just my $0.02. As I've always said, however, I greatly respect the immense job each of the Moderators does and, therefore, respect the decisions that are made.
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Keith:
I became a never ending battle with complaint after complaint from members requiring us to go in and delete posts and that is something that we shouldn't have to do over and over.
Parker

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Parker, I agree with you. It is unfortunate that you and the other Moderators had to work so hard over the past few days. The New York-area member thread was nice, but things did get out of hand.
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks