What's new

Sony 1252q CRT Projector: $425: Local Pickup St. Paul, MN (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Birch

Auditioning
I'm selling a well working Sony 1252Q CRT projector. It's in perfectly working order and I haven't had any issues with it. The unfortunate fact is that I'm tired of moving it from place to place and I'm moving again by the end of the month. This projector really deserves a good home where it gets a permanent place. I bought it last year with a few thousand hours on it and with all the moving and never a home that I own it's only been used about 40 hours or so. If anyones interested in the Twin Cities area come by and I'll fire it up for you. Thanks for looking and to get my references I'm "redhavix" on Ebay.

Steve Marsh

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still waiting for pics and tube condition.
I'll be in Minnie for the Hay days grass drags Sept 10 and 11 but need the info before I miss some racing to see the pj.

Jeremy Birch

Auditioning
Unfortunately by then the projector will have already moved with me so the biggest reason for selling it is gone. I need to sell this before the 30th of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks