What's new

Something very weird I discovered about Independence Day (1 Viewer)

Rich Corle

Stunt Coordinator
watching my old video back when i was a kid, i remember the scene where the lady on top of the building says "oh god, i hope they bring back elvis" and i remember her boobs jiggling around. Watching this on the DVD it is just not there. Watching the "making of ID4" feature on the second disc shows this scene with jiggling boobs (no, i'm not a perv, but i remember those boobs) Anyway, this leads me to wonder. Is the entire movie missing information such as this scene? I am watching a completely non-distorted image when i view the movie so it's not my set? give me some feedback on this. sounds strange to me.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
I believe Independence Day was shot Super35 for the live-action sequences. So her chest was covered by the mattes in the widescreen version.
------------------

brian a

Second Unit
You'd better watch it. Vince will be in here closing the thread before you know know it. No breast talk on his watch.
wink.gif

brianca...

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I was watching HG on USA or something and the scene where Happy goes to visit grandma at the nursing home(quilt scene I think)Ben Stiller (the orderly) gets thrown out the window.
They probably added this scene to either fill the time slot or to make up for other scenes that might have been edited out. Happens all the time in TV versions.
--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks