What's new

Some thoughts on HBO's "Project Greenlight" (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Some more comments, from Kevin Pollak on the Project Greenlight website. Interesting stuff that shines a new light on what we've seen.
Link Removed
/Mike

Butch C

Second Unit
My take on the production team;

Pete: Novice...only as good as his supporting cast lets him be

Jeff Ballis: This guy is fucking horrible...he gives off as much aura of authority as a freshman pledge at a frat party...GET HIM BACK TO LA NOW!!!!

Chris Moore: One of the worst managers Ive ever seen. Has a week long fued between his two producers over who makes decisions which leads them to be ineffective. So what does he do? HE TELLS THEM THIER BOTH IN CHARGE!!!! IS HE TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE PROCESS? Hey Chris heres a hint...TELL ONE OF THEM THAT THERE IN CHARGE AND THATS THE FUCKING END OF IT. Seriously added fuel to the fire...And then he gets mad because no one informed him that they were shooting a scene WHILE HE WAS SHOOTING BASKETS!!! If this documentry isnt the nail in his carears coffin I'm shocked.

The bald producer guy: now that Jeffs gone we can judge

1st assistand director: along with Biaggi the only professional and knowlegable people there.

Lets see how this train wreck goes without Jeff "thumb-up-my-ass" Ballis...seriously how many BJ's did he have to give Moore to get that job.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks