What's new

Solaris - possible artwork for DVD? I hope the use French poster rather than American (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor

Is it just me but is the French poster much better than the regular version?

With the DVD expected to be announced for North America in the next few weeks, I hope that Fox see sense and make the cover a little more appealing than their bland poster.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I actually much prefer the regular version. The second link isn't working, though.

Nathan V

Supporting Actor
Damn, that French poster looks bad. Criterion would never do a cover like that. I can't see the second link.
I hope Fox does a spec. ed/two disc set on this, like they did with Fight Club, and help build a cult following for this movie. Parts of it are just amazing.

BarryNS

Stunt Coordinator
Is there a North American release date in the works yet? I left the theater with mixed feelings on this one back before Christmas, but there are parts of if I just can't get out of my head!

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Considering the box office failure of this film, shouldn't we have received a street date and specs by now?

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I found it funny how Fox tired to market this as just a romance flick. Just take a look at the second poster (copy and paste the link from properties). The teaser trailer was alright, but the commercials I saw didn't even mention the sci-fi aspect of the film. It was simply just shots of people kissing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks