What's new

So, have you ever been arrested? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
No. I'm always very careful about where I hide the bodies.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
Never arrested, confined, detained, held or even questioned.

My last run in with the law was a speeding ticket in 1983.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Nope. But I did rush the field to help tear down the goal posts after FSU beat UF in 1996. Some people were arrested, but they didn't have enough cops.

Now, in the middle of the 4th quarter, FSU PD, Tallahassee PD and Leon County Sheriff go onto the field perimeter standing about 4 feet apart to guard from this (though they leave a gaping hole near the high-paying alumni section). But there hasn't been a game to rush the field over since then.

I did get a speeding ticket in May. Sad thing was I was going speed of traffic.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Not arrested but racially profiled and pulled over by two cop cars for absolutely no reason.

TimDoss

Second Unit
Never arrested, but I was handcuffed and put in the car many times.

In the late 80's I had long hair and drove a muscle car, and because

of that I was pulled over at least three or four times a week for about two years to have

all the contents of my car put on the sidewalk in search of drugs.

Some of them even got to know me by my first name. Major pain in the

ass that brought on a lot of hatred for the police.

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
Nope.

I've been in the back of the car a few times after bar fights and stuff - not me getting in trouble - once was after three bouncers taking it to a friend outside for nothing - couldn't tell em much, it was closing time, I missed the bloodletting, and wasn't in the best shape.

I was questioned (and photographs taken of my shoe bottoms) by the RCMP about a friend's trashed car when I was younger - they though we trashed it for the insurance - we didn't.

That's about it though.

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Not as of this moment in time but that is all subject to change without notice.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Stopped for driving recklessly than arrested because I was driving whilst banned, held overnight, taken to court next day and banned for a further 2 years. I was 19.

I was punched and knocked to the ground by an angry cop once, because I took too long getting out of my car after I was stopped for speeding, bastard!

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Umm, I think I was. I spent a night in the "pink room" so they had some sort of reason to book me. Oh yeah, I was drunk(but not driving). Ahh the pink room....

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Almost got arrested for stealing a box of baseball cards from Sportmart when I was 13. The cop just scared the shit out of me and let me run home :)

Janna S

Second Unit
No . . . but in years past I requested and issued hundreds of bench and arrest warrants (as a DA and as a judge) and I set bail on hundreds more. Now I'm just going after people who don't pay their child support. All of which has made me very, very unpopular in certain bars around town . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks