What's new

Snowmobiles!!! (1 Viewer)

ChrisArmour

Stunt Coordinator
Any snowmobilers? I realize that I might not get too many replys, as Home Theater and Snowmobiling can both be expensive sports/hobbies, but are there any other sledheads out there?

StephenA

Screenwriter
My mom and dad used to have snowmobiles when I was little. It was fun when they would take me out on them. My dad would jump snow banks with his snowmobile with me, which was a blast. The closest Thing I have to a snowmobile now is my 4x4 ATV, which is is good in the snow, but nowhere near as good as a snowmobile in the snow. Since I have the ATV that I can use all year round, I don't see the use in buying a snowmobile at this point.

ChrisArmour

Stunt Coordinator

Ride a modern sled, with at least a 600cc liquid cooled engine, you'll see the use. Very, very addictive.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I only say that because I can only use the snowmobile half the year at most, where as I use my ATV all year round.

ChrisArmour

Stunt Coordinator
Oh no, I know what you meant, but what I was saying is that the power and acceleration of a modern snowmobile is very, very addictive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks