What's new

Smallville, Season 4 query (1 Viewer)

John*D

Second Unit
All the worrying about sex...

What about all the DEATH and MURDERS? The body count on SMALLVILLE over the past 4 years has to be over 100 not including everyone that died in the METEOR SHOWER9(s).

I'd be more worried about letting my kids see that! :b

HowardPaul

Stunt Coordinator
Oh well, I erred. I ordered The Adventures of Superman and watched disk 1 season 1 last night only to realize that I chose the wrong one at Netflix. What I watched was the 1993 series not the one from the '50s.
How do these 2 compare?
Best
Howard

HowardPaul

Stunt Coordinator
I found disk one quite entertaining Elijah. The cast seems top notch. The only person I was not pleased with was Clark's mom who looked like a disheveled old hag for some reason.
Howard

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Really, to the best of my knowledge, there aren't a whole lot of similarities between the two aside from some of the same characters (Clark/Superman, Lois, Jimmy, Perry White). Still, they're both excellent shows.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I have been doing the smallville marathon.. I got the first two season cheap back in october. I started watching and then got distracted, but then started up back in christmas.. took me a week or so to get through 1 season.. I am now on season 4 with about 10 or so episodes left to go.
I also watched the series first run when it had started. I understand more of the ongoing threads now then before. what direction they were going in.
make more sense now. I agree about lois. she has better chemtry with clark then lana.. which is good news if you ask me.. and way better then the lame lois and clark series from years ago.

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks