What's new

Small Xmas gifts for friends... HELP! IDEAS?! (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Well, its that time of the year again, and this year, me and my group of friends are close enough, and mature enough to buy each other xmas presents.. (well most of them)..

To be honest, i wasnt gonna get anything but i herad my friened was buying stuff, and so yeah, i gotta get some ideas too...

Anybody got any? Looking for small things, since im not rich, and i got like 10+ people i gotta buy stuff for...

Im thinking around $5-$15 should be an okay price per present...

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
I have found that Gift Certificates in that price range are very welcome from my friends. Everything from McDonald's, Blockbuster, or theatre chains has been very well received. People are usually tapped out after the holidays and they can treat themselves "on you". You also save on giftwrap, time etc...it's a win-win situation! :)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Ah! gift cert! nice idea.. not as meaningful, but that'll work...

as jerry seinfeld would say "the i-dont-give-a-damn certificate" :p)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Gift certificates are cool, especially if the person frequents a place regularly, like Starbucks or McDonalds.

One gift I got last year from someone at work was one of these miniature electronic games on a key chain...Bop-It. Works just like the full-size model. That thing was positively addicting when I first got it. They've got a bunch of different ones like Bop-It Extreme and Simon. They run about 7 bucks and are available at places like Target and Toys R Us.

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
I've come to like getting gift certificates because then I can purchase something I need later on. My favorites are from Home Depot, the only place I spend more on than DVDs :D
The certs to McD's are not bad or to a local theater chain or music store perhaps.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Gah crap, so i just got back from Xmas shopping...

Being the 16 year old teenager i am who no loger has a job (boss closed down the kiosk), spending $70 so fast is NOT something i do often...

But i did get gifts for almost everybody i wanted, and most are pretty good...

But i did find the perfect small gift... CALENDARS! Either those big ones, or the page-a-day ones... Lotsa varieties for everybody, and everybody uses them!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks