What's new

Slow page response for best buy contest (1 Viewer)

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Not sure if this is the right forum, but... Has anyone else gone to the best buy page to see if their game piece is a winner (Sheryl Crow concert, car contest)? It takes forever for each page to load. Are others having the same problem? It took me like 15 minutes to register yesterday and the same today for a new card.

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
Phil,

I entered my gamepiece about three days ago and it took only a few moments for the screens to load up (and I'm running a slow DSL connection).

Have you experienced this problem with other websites, or just the Best Buy site? Perhaps using another browser might help?

Good luck with your problem.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
and I'm running a slow DSL connection
Even the slowest DSL connections are pretty darn fast.

That's as appalling a statement as "I'm driving a slow Ferrari".

Do you mean slow-for-DSL?

As for how fast I'm connecting with the site, I don't give away personal information soley for the purpose of winning something, so I haven't played beyond the "instant win" attempt. Sorry I can't help you.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Bill,

Other sites (including bestbuy home page) are running fine for me, just the bestbuy contest. I did send feedback and got an email that they would look into it. I'm running IE on Win XP.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks