What's new

Single season / narrow interest shows you want to see released but probably won't t se (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Disney Family Album: early 1980s Disney Channel series that includes interviews with people like the then-surviving Nine Old Men, The Sherman Brothers, Annette Funicello, the voice artists, etc.

I'm guessing the studios had their chance to include PBS making-of documentaries like Inside Family Ties or Lights Camera Annie on the respective releases of those works.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
Archer, with Brian KeithBourbon Street Beat, with Richard LongMan Called Shenandoah, with Robert HortonThe Outsider, with Darren McGavinT.H.E. Cat, with Robert Loggia

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Most of these I believe have been listed, but count me in for:

Sable
Human Target
Sword of Justice
Supertrain
Gavilan
Cliffhangers!
Fantastic Journey
Project UFO
A Man Called Sloane
Outlaws
Otherworld
The Magician
Flying High
The Phoenix
Future Cop
Cover Up
Leg Work
Shadow Chasers
Half Nelson (really just want the pilot, but would take the rest)
The Amazing Captain Nemo (didn't realize the WA version was the butchered together movie version)
Open All Night
Wizards & Warriors
The Immortal

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I mentioned this over in the Warner thread but I'll mention it here, too. I'd like to see the short-lived Chicago Teddy Bears released. It starred Dean Jones, John Banner and Jamie Farr. It didn't last very long so it wouldn't be a big thing to do.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I have been hoping for It's About Time. I see someone wrote The Space Giants, that would be incredible but I doubt that was one season. There are a lot of episodes to that series. Wasn't The Green Hornet one season? That is very high on my list.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
dhammer said:
I see someone wrote The Space Giants, that would be incredible but I doubt that was one season. There are a lot of episodes to that series.
True, there were a lot of episodes, 52 in total, but it originally ran in Japan from 7/4/1966 to 6/26/1967, so it was indeed one (very full) season... and since it was aired in U.S. syndication, it wasn't broken-up into more than a single season, either.

Here's a ton of info on the series, via the Sci-Fi Japan website: http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2007/08/27/the-space-giants-series-guide/

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Hail to the Chief. Patty Duke as the first female president and Dick Shawn as the leader of the KGB. Loaded with bad jokes. And I loved it.

I'd love to see a release of Hail to the Chief as well as Patty's other short-lived 80s ABC sitcom It Takes Two (with Richard Crenna), both created by Susan Harris. Admittedly I was a kid at the time these were originally on, but I remember enjoying them and being disappointed in their cancellations.

Thinking about Patty today and just wanted to make mention of a couple of her TV projects that may not have had big success but still showed her to be an amazing talent.

R.I.P., Patty!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks