What's new

Simpsons May 15th Back tp Back (1 Viewer)

Spero D

Second Unit
The one with Ned Flanders renting out the room to the 2 girls had me in laughing throughout. Great Ep.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I enjoyed both, especially the Catholic school episode. This one was postponed from the first weekend in April. Enjoyed Liam Neeson's guest-spot.
A great season for the Simpsons. Naysayers be damned, this show is still doing great work week after week.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
There were PLENTY of Laugh out loud moments for me. The Simpsons hasn't done that in a little while, so it was definitely a good sign that the well hasn't run dry.

My favorite part was Homer with the cookie basket that had stupid crossed out. :D Oh, and the Humble town with all the cliche figurine moments. :laugh: The guy chasing the dog (with the sausages) was great!

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
This season has really picked up lately. I was one saying it was old but the last few weeks (and they've been two a piece!) have really been energized. I'm not skipping Sunday nights anymore.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
The funniest joke in years (to me anyway) is when Homer was confessing and said he "...lusted after the wife in Jaws 2..."

I didn't really like the first episode but the second episode was actually pretty funny.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure all the collectors loved the Flanders line (and I'm paraphrasing) "Those are for collecting, NOT enjoying!" :laugh:

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
I liked when Lisa won movie tickets to the local arthouse and it was called "Limited Appeal Theater". :laugh:

Rob

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
The first one was great. I always like the ones that have a reasonable plot that doesn't end with Homer hanging from an airplane or fighting off terrorists or whatnot.

The second one was good too, even though the Bart-being-expelled plot seemed recycled from Whacking Day.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator

That was funny as hell, Chopshop'd which was a spoof of Punk'd. That was Jason Bateman's voice, I laughed when he said, "Why would you do that, how am I gonna get home". LOL that was a very funny episode, one of my favs of the year, I watched it yesterday as I TiVoed it because I missed the live broadcast but it was funny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks