Silent Hill 2 Question? ******SPOILER********

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mark Giles, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Mark Giles

Mark Giles Second Unit

Ok, I spent hours trying to figure out the clock riddle last night. The book on the desk say's Scott rest on not the 3 but the fifteen. I'm not gonna go into all the ideas I had because it got me nowhere. I ended up cheating and finding that I had to place the clock at 9:10.
    My question is, why this time? I don't understand the how they got this particular time. Can someone explain this to me?

2. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

brings back nasty memories, i really liked the game, but since i was dumb i left puzzles on normal, and visited this site, gamefaqs.com, like 10 times to find some of them(then click on xbox, S, sh:RD, FAQ)

3. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Hmmm, it's been a bit since playing this, but if I remember:

Even though you did put *spoilers* in the thread title, I'll be safe and do this:

I believe if you read the riddle, the names are something like Henry, M[something], and S[something], look at the wall opposite the clock for a BIG clue. You can then correspond the names into Henry->Hours, M...->Minutes, and S....->Seconds. By looking at the clue on the wall across from the clock, you can actually see lines in the wall on the clue which corresponds to the hourhand, the minutehand, and the secondhand (given to you already). Those times correspond to 9:10 and voila, the puzzle is solved.

Jay

4. Mark Giles

Mark Giles Second Unit

ok thx Jay...I didnt' even look on the opposite wall.
    I'll check it out. Thanks again!

5. JamesH

JamesH Supporting Actor

[​IMG] Silent Hill 3 is coming! [​IMG]