What's new

Silent Hill 2 Question? ******SPOILER******** (1 Viewer)

Mark Giles

Second Unit
Ok, I spent hours trying to figure out the clock riddle last night. The book on the desk say's Scott rest on not the 3 but the fifteen. I'm not gonna go into all the ideas I had because it got me nowhere. I ended up cheating and finding that I had to place the clock at 9:10.
My question is, why this time? I don't understand the how they got this particular time. Can someone explain this to me?

Damien

Supporting Actor
brings back nasty memories, i really liked the game, but since i was dumb i left puzzles on normal, and visited this site, gamefaqs.com like 10 times to find some of them(then click on xbox, S, sh:RD, FAQ)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Hmmm, it's been a bit since playing this, but if I remember:

Even though you did put *spoilers* in the thread title, I'll be safe and do this:

I believe if you read the riddle, the names are something like Henry, M[something], and S[something], look at the wall opposite the clock for a BIG clue. You can then correspond the names into Henry->Hours, M...->Minutes, and S....->Seconds. By looking at the clue on the wall across from the clock, you can actually see lines in the wall on the clue which corresponds to the hourhand, the minutehand, and the secondhand (given to you already). Those times correspond to 9:10 and voila, the puzzle is solved.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks