What's new

Should we expect "All In The Family:Season 2"? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
What are the chances we'll get a 2nd season of this great comedy? Does it all depend on the sales? What happened with M*A*S*H on that? I would really want all the seasons of this series.

~Kevin

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I suppose that if Season 1 sells well, we'll see a Season 2.

This is Columbia/Tri-Star's first TV-On-DVD entry that isn't kid's fare (Bear in the Big Blue House and the just-released JayJay the Jet Plane come to mind).

Let's just see how this one goes first. I'm sure that if C/TS does it up right, people will buy it up and the demand for more will be there.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Darn I must be living in a cave - is the first season of - IMHO - the greatest comedy ever already out!?!?

MattHR

Screenwriter
This is Columbia/Tri-Star's first TV-On-DVD entry that isn't kid's fare (Bear in the Big Blue House and the just-released JayJay the Jet Plane come to mind).
I believe "Charlie's Angels" was the first TV show that

C/TS released. It was just a marketing tie-in with the

feature-film version being released on dvd at the time.

I'd guess it sold poorly, as it was only 2 episodes for $24.95.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I believe MASH season 2 has been announced, but don't quote me. A more interesting question--to me, anyway--is, "With All in the Family getting the season set treatment, will Sanford and Son be next?" :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Apologies. "Charlies Angels" simply slipped my mind, even though I own that disc.
Not being a Larry Sanders Show fan (I simply haven't seen it; I'd probably love it if I got a chance to view it), I was not aware that this was A) out or planning to ship before AitF, and B) a C/TS release.
Apparently I don't know WHAT I'm talking about! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks