What's new

Should men shave their legs? (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Anthony, I think most girls shave down there, so it's nothing special.
Oh really? That wasn't the case in a contest down in Ft. Lauderdale I saw during spring break. Everything from "Lawnmower City" to "Smooth" was on display at this "contest" down in a club I saw. Such debauchery :laugh:
And you better not ask what I prefer.
:D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Why is the first thing that pops to mind that scene from "Scary Movie"? :D

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Question: Why do swimmers shave their legs?
To reduce drag?

Yes, thats the reason. And shave their arms too, and heads if they don't want to wear a swim cap. When the difference between a medal and nothing can be measured in the hundreths of a second, every little bit helps.
However even this reason may soon pass. Notice that the US swim team (and a few others) now sport full body swimsuits designed to reduce friction even more. "the full-body suit produces a six percent reduction in drag".

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Anthony, I think most girls shave down there, so it's nothing special.
Actually, with the discomfort that regrowing gives, many I know don't care to. And I'm sure I speak for myself when I say that if your significant other has ever surprised you with a freshly-mown love taco, it is most definitely something special! Absolutely zero mouth maintenance after ***** is a good thing!

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Nair said:
It's been pretty standard since the ninties I believe. Lesbianism and bisexuality became the thing to aspire to in young womens culture (at least around here) and this somehow came with it. I haven't seen more than a few days of pubic growth on a woman in five years.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Rain said:

Are you guys really that clueless? I mean, really? No, gay guys DO NOT routinely shave their legs
LOL, I'm constantly complimenting my friends on the smoothness of their leg region. Please! Did I mention that I love Rain?

I usually keep my chest & private region down to a number 2. It looks cleaner to me. I dont see the point in shaving the legs. Except in the event of tattoos, for which I'm pretty done up already. I'm sure those that do shave their legs have good reason.

Stay Human

Pamela

Supporting Actor
I may sound naive', But what are women supposed to inject into their lips? Or what do they inject their lips into? I've never heard of this.
Collagen is injected into the lips. It is not permanent and needs to be done every three months or so. Take a look at Cher or Melanie Griffith. Perfect examples of bloated collagen lips. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks