What's new

Directors Short-sighted or Long-sighted? (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
My eyesight is not all that good—I’ve worn glasses since I was in fifth form. I actually use two different glasses (both bifocals). One is for general use: the top portion is for distance use—driving, watching movies, recognizing people, etc. and the bottom part is for reading.

My second pair I use in the office and when online: the top part of my glasses is for computer use (really the middle part of a tri-focal prescription) and the bottom half is for reading.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I'm nearsighted. Without my glasses I couldn't even read the computer screen and I have to put a book close to my face. My glasses are pretty much as thick as glass Coke bottles now.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Now we are starting to figure out who watches too many movies and spends a lot of time on the HTF. :)

I'm 20/20 at this stage.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Well lets just say without my glasses I can't see the bus until it hits me.:D

But mercifully I can read a book without glasses, and I love reading!

I can walk about the house without glasses no problem, it just hurts when I crash into things, and I sometimes walk into the cupboard thinking its the toilet [damn its dark in here].;)

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
Very near-sighted. I wear glasses when I'm at home and contacts when I go out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks