What's new

Shiva 12" Unibox Data (1 Viewer)

DavidLC

Agent
Anyone have the Unibox database parameters for a Shiva 12 inch? If so could you e-mail them to me?
Thanks
;)

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
The Unibox database parameters are just the T/S parameters available from the Adire Audio Shiva webpage

Re 2.9 ohms
Le 2.12 mH
Qms 6.5
Mms 125 grams
Qes 0.41
Cms 0.47 mm/N
Qts 0.39
Rms 2.54 N*s/m
Fs 21 Hz
Sd 481 cm^2
Vas 151 liters
BL 10.80
Xmax 15.8 mm one way
EBP 51.2
SPL 87.2 dB @ 1W/1m
No 0.37%
Pmax 375W per voice coil; 650W total to the driver

Sven_DP

Agent
Download all the ZIP files together with the Unibox program. Then import all the (unpacked) files. After having appended all files, sort on name. You should be able now to find the Shiva in the list (just before the Tempest). Sven.

DavidLC

Agent
Thanks so much !!
Those are a big help and confirm that I got the right data when I was digging data out of the Shiva white paper. But the program call for a bunch of other data points which I can't find or don't know the meaning of. Maybe they are not important to running the program?

Le2- Rs- Qpbva- Npbpst - Cair - Re2 - DUconfType - FbvaDvbpst_i - Ro - Pn - Qtc0 - PRName - kbpst -LinCO - Vbca_phys - Npr - Vb1bpst_phys - Lco1 -Qabca - Fsp - Qab1bpst - Rco1 - Qlbca - Mmp -Qlb1bpst - Cco1 - Np - Qmp -Vb2bpst_phys - Lco2 - Dv - Sdp - Qab2bpst - Rco2 - k - Xpmax - Qlb2bpst - Cco2 - Vbva_phys - Vbpa_phys - Fb2bpst_i - Qabva - Qabpa - Qlb12bpst - Qlbva - Qlbpa- Qpbbpst

A

Anthony_Gomez

Here is the onlything you should fill in:

Driver Parameter Box:
Fs
Re
Qms
Qes
Sd
Vas
Xmax peak
Nominal Power
(Le, Le2, Re2 optional)

External components--set to 0. (you won't use it)
...exception: set Rs=0.1ohms (approximates the series resisance in the cabling)

Closed box:
qtc
Physica Vb
(Qa and Ql are set with the dampening/leakage drop boxes)

etc....

as you can see, you only change the blue ones. the red are calculated. Some of the blues you change using drop boxes. some of the blues you leave alone at 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks