What's new

Pre-Order Shadow of The Thin Man (Warner Archive Collection) (1941) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I watch The Thin Man every Christmas and the sequels shortly thereafter. I LOVE all the films, admittedly the last one to me is the least in the series but I love the cast, the chemistry and the humor in all of them. I know I've watched The Thin Man series twice this year - on DVD and as the Blu-rays roll in. I never fatigue on them.
Every movie that I have with William Powell that I watch the Mrs. asks if Im watching The Thin Man :D
I also LOVE The Kennel Murder Case with William Powell as Philo Vance.

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
Will include the short The Tell-Tale Heart but sadly not in 3-D. The Tell-Tale Heart is from 1953. Why would they include it for a 1941 movie?
This is the 1941 MGM short that Joseph Losey directed, which so impressed Louis B. Mayer, that Mr. Losey was promoted to a feature director, where he would soon violate the dictum Alfred Hitchcock told him when Mr. Losey was a studio liaison on "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", "Never direct children, small dogs or Charles Laughton."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks