What's new

Seventh Heaven (1 Viewer)

Mike_Carroll

Agent
Greetings,
With all the filth the Hollywood crowd has producing the last several years for TV, Warner Brothers' Seventh Heaven (SH) is a breath of fresh air. Most of the characters are wholesome and the plots are not promoting Clinton era political correctness. While some may see this show as preachy, I see it as quality entertainment with family values. According to the website, SH, produced by Aaron Spelling, came in third for the time slot during the season finale. I know I will get alot of disagreement here.
--
Best regards,
Mike Carroll Jr.
Link Removed

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I for one love the shwow.I usually do not catch the new ones,just on wgn or tbs or whereever it is.Finally a show I am comfortable watching with my kids.My soon to be 7 year old daughter just loves it too.
------------------
Chad's DVDs

Steven K

Supporting Actor
My fiance loves this show. I used to watch it with her until the new season of Boston Public started

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Another fan checking in. I did a double-take when I saw Star Trek TMP, as Collins was in that. Wow!

GARY C

Second Unit
I like the show, but there seems to be some bad points to it every now and then.
It's almost like they re-use stories and events each of the older ones have gone thru already (Matt dates a pregnant girl, Simon dates a pregnant girl, Mary's went thru her bad period, Simon went thru his bad period, all the boyfriends & girlfriends know each other from before and so on).
I know it's hard to come up with original stuff for 7 kids and 2 adults, but it just seems weak as of late.
1 and 2 were the best seasons by far.
With Beil and Mitchell you can't go wrong I guess. Still hard to believe sometimes that Mitchell is older. She looks so much younger than Beil.
[Edited last by GARY C on November 07, 2001 at 05:21 PM]

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I watch the show weekly. Why would you think so many people would disagree about it being good?
Gord
------------------
Want to see your favorite show on DVD?
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/redirect.cfm?BannerID=8

Mike_Carroll

Agent
I would like to make several comments:
First, I believe Beverly Mitchell, who plays Lucy Camden, is turning out to be a fine young actress. While her vocal skills still need to develop, her expressive responses are outstanding. I only hope this young lady will take advantage of her 10 year window and expand into feature films. It would be unfortunate if she dropped out site like many child actors and actresses do.
Second, Jessica Biel, who plays Mary Camden, doesn't fit into this family. I've only watched the show for the last several seasons, but she looks too old or mature for the part of a 20 year old. I just don't think we will be seeing much more of her after the show is eventually canceled, or if we do, it will be perhaps sleazier B type movies.
Third, there is Simon, played by David Gallagher. What's up with the ear rings? I think their attempt to go hip hop doesn't fit the show's character.
I would like to see Lucy get back together with Mike Pierce. And I hope Matt can find a decent girlfriend.
Overall, I love this show, but one cannot help but notice these little annoyances.
--
Best regards,
Mike Carroll Jr.
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks