What's new

Servant (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam

Apple TV+ series Servant, a thriller created by M. Night Shyamalan.

Servant follows a Philadelphia couple who hire a nanny to look after their child following a tragedy, unknowingly setting a series of strange events into motion.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Sat through the first three episodes this morning.

I don't have much love for M. Night Shyamalan. He did one great film and everything else since has either been mediocre or total crap. Some of his stuff has made me curse aloud after watching as it was so bad.

So, I go into this series with many cautions. I must say, so far it has a certain appeal and mystery that grabs and keeps you pinned for its first three episodes, at least. However, my fear is that the payoff may disappoint for all the invested time I plan to give this. So far, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Is the only way to see the second and third episodes is to sign up for the free week trial?

Very intrigued by the first episode.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Eric,

I am assuming, yes. I was able to watch the first three and I am a subscriber.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Anyone been watching Season 4?

I stopped after Season 3 as I thought the show had lost its momentum and was going nowhere.

However, there are some rumblings from news outlets that the show has gained some steam in its final season.

It would be very easy for me to pick up on Season 4 if recommended.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Anyone been watching Season 4?

I stopped after Season 3 as I thought the show had lost its momentum and was going nowhere.

However, there are some rumblings from news outlets that the show has gained some steam in its final season.

It would be very easy for me to pick up on Season 4 if recommended.
I also dropped it in S3. I didn’t renew my Apple TV+ but if I hear the last season is worth watching I’ll binge it after all the episodes are out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks